- Connect the machine with power 110V/60Hz
- Turn the upper cover 90°（from left or right side）, then put a film between upper and nether frame , switch the knob to close the frames tightly.
- Turn the upper cover back and push down the elevating wrench to elevate the frame to working position (there is a position holder on the principal axes)
- Take the stainless steel plate off from the machine, place the product in the middle of the plate, and then bury the part of the product which you do not need to take shape on. Place the plate back to machine.
- Switch on the heating device (press the “Heat” button ) to heat the film
1.Switch off the heating device about 2-3 mini
2.Switch the elevating wrench to set down the frame and turn on the vacuum motor (press the “Model” button)
3.Switch off the vacuum after forming. Take the film out when it cools down, and then use scissors to cut the spare margins