1.9 mm Diameter of the handles offers better control on instruments while sculpting.
2.Titanium coating makes the instruments Non-Sticky thereby no need to use separating medium (spirit or monomer ) while 3.handling or shaping the material.
4.These instruments help the dentist to insert, sculpt and contour dental composites with complete ease.
5.Highly polished finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance .
6.High Degree of precision and flexibility while conducting the clinical procedure.
7.Autoclavable at 135°C (Do not exceed the temperature as it may temper the metallurgy of the instrument).
Composite Instruments Kit
- Advanced technology & innovative design of the kit have enabled us to produce superior composite instruments.
- These composite instruments allow exceptional non - stick placement of materials without discoloring the restoration.
- Titanium Nitride coating resists scratching and minimizes composite tug-back.
These instruments are scientifically designed for -
Sculpting of Composites
- composite instrument ends should be gently wiped with an alcohol saturated swab / gauze immediately after use.
- This minimizes thin layers of composite from building up after use and extends the life of the instrument.
- Instrument should be then cleaned & sterilized as recommended.